Sunday, October 26, 2008

sick.

while doing work last night...suddenly i feel dizzy & omost felt of my chair.lucky still able to save my file and off my pc b4 push my self to bed.the moment wen i was so dizzy..family and her is the onli things playing in my mind.while laying on bed i tried to online wih my mobile and i saw her online.i feel abit or warmness from her even thor juz few lines of words tat she reply me.

even myself do not understand wat's is the main attraction that she would make me change bit by bit.from biting nail...tasting red bean....till things that i hate most....green peppers..i do not know how long this "good friend" will last.b it an upgrading or down grading in future,atleast i reserve myself for her in the next coming year.

No comments:

Labels

Feedjit

MR Kevin Tai

MR Kevin Tai

Speak Out!


advertiser

Mood