Monday, January 5, 2009

Serious....i m useless wen facing gals....

she sms me n said "我到了"i turn around n put my glasses on...OMG...i see her in real person.wanted to say HI....bt she already turn around n sit behind me...even thor she juz sit behind me,my stupid fear came.......dun even dare to turn around n say HELLO to her...ARGH!!!!!until we look at each other after she came bak from toilet.

OMG....she is cute wih her smile put on her face.is totally diffrent from photo....
omost the end of dinner onli able talk to her abit and manage to snap few photos wih her..
wei qi..if u r looking a this....here again...officially say again to u...that i missed out."u looks gorgeous that nite,u looks better in real person....n u r cute loh..."lolz...paiseh.....har!!! xiao mei...i noe u r looking at this...u dun spread a....!!!!plz plz....i paiseh leh...

No comments:

Labels

Feedjit

MR Kevin Tai

MR Kevin Tai

Speak Out!


advertiser

Mood